Once in a while, every body needs some encouragement and motivation to help them to keep going, especially when the going seems to keep getting tougher.
Here is a collection of motivational quotes to help you find strength in difficult situations:
1. The life of the professional writer – like that of any freelance, whether she be a plumber or a podiatrist – is predicated on willpower. Without it there simply wouldn’t be any remuneration, period.
2. History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.
-B. C. Forbes
3. We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
4. Talent is helpful in writing, but guts are absolutely essential.
– Jessamyn West
5. It’s none of their business that you have to learn to write. Let them think you were born that way.
6. I think all writing is a disease. You can’t stop it.
—William Carlos Williams
7. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
-Thomas A. Edison
8. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us get up and go to work.
9. You do not need to wait for inspiration to write. It is easier to be inspired while writing than when not writing.
10. Exercise the writing muscle every day… Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.